Wednesday, April 10, 2013

How Was I Born?

How Was I Born?




A young boy approached his father who was working in his den one day and asked, "Daddy, how was I born?"


The father looked up from his computer, spun around to face the boy, thought for a moment, then answered, "Well son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway, so this is how it went:



"Your Mom and I got together in a chat room in Yahoo".



"Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe".



"We snuck into a secluded room, and Googled each other.



There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.



"As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and by then it was too late to hit the delete button.





"Nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared and it said, 'You've got Male!' "

******************

Links to ESL in Canada English Class information

The Step by Step Canada School Registration Process

ESL English Class Information Requests

ESL English Classes in Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment