Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Summer 2016 ESL Sub Teachers Wanted in Toronto

Please copy the following Teaching Registration Information and email to: eslincanada (at) gmail (dot) com

Teacher Registration Form for teaching jobs in language school in Toronto, Canada.

Please provide Teacher Registration information

Name
Date of Birth
Phone
Fax
Full residence address
Emergency Contact numbers
Email Address
Country of Citizenship

Please tell us what teaching subjects(s) you have

Basic ESL English skills

Writing
Grammar
Listening
Speaking
Reading

Advanced ESL English skills

Accent reduction
Writing composition
Public speaking

Teaching formats

One-to-one
Small class
Regular Class
Lecture hall

Teaching Specialties

High school admission
college board AP
academic preparation
TOEFL
TOEIC
CAEL
TSE
IELTS
other Test preparation
Business English for company employees
Public school Elementary Subjects
High school Subjects
College Subjects
University subjects
Camp skills and abilities
Other skills, abilities, functions

Please check any additional information that you would like forwarded

I am interested in becoming a teacher and require career counselling.
I am interested in receiving teacher training.
I would like to immigrate to Canada as a teacher.
I would like to have a website to promote my teaching business.
I have a website and need advertising to promote my teaching business.
I would like to start an educational consulting agency.
I would like to start or buy a school.

Thank you for your information - We will contact you soon - Have your resume, pictures, teaching portfolio ready

No comments:

Post a Comment