Thursday, April 25, 2013

Three Wishes Wasted

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead have all been ship wrecked on a tropical island.

One day, as the three of them are walking along the beach  they discover a magic lamp.

They rub and rub, and as all good stories go, with a puff of smoke there appears a genie.

The genie says, "Since I can only grant three wishes, you may each have one."

The brunette says, "I've been ship wrecked here on this island for years.

I miss my family, my husband, and my dog. My wish is to go home."

The brunette disappears in a puff of smoke and returns to her family.

Then, the red head says, "I have also been ship wrecked here for years.

I miss my family, my own clothes and bed. I wish I could go home too."

 The redhead also disappears in a flash and she is returned to her family.

The blonde is all alone on the island.

She starts crying uncontrollably.

The genie says "do not be sad, what is your wish?"

The blonde crys out, "I wish my friends were still here."

**********************

Links to ESL in Canada English Class information

The Step by Step Canada School Registration Process

ESL English Class Information Requests

ESL English Classes in Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment